In this blog post I am going to share some Graphical Presentation using 2020 survey data. Stack overflow organizing this survey from last 10 years. Here I am going to analyze the data based on recent survey which was happened in 2020.
I am going to answer for these 3 questions:
- What most Languages has been worked all over the world?
- What are the top 10 countries who took this survey?
- What are the most Languages worked in India?
Q.1. What are the Languages which has been used mostly in all over the world?
- Julia is the most downrated language in 2020 which is below 1%.
Q.2. What are the top 10 countries who took this survey?
- There are total 183 countries who participated in this survey.
- United States is the top country from which we have received major surveys amongst all other countries.
- India is the second top who has taken this survey.
Q.3 What are the Languages which has been used mostly in India?
In this article, we took a look at what were the most popular programming languages, according to Stack overflow 2020 survey data.
To see more about this analysis, see the link to my GitHub available here
- Stack overflow Developer Survey Data:https://insights.stackoverflow.com/survey
- GitHub: https://github.com/pandeysoni/StackOverflowSurvey2020